Please Read Through Carefully
- This competition is exclusive to Women’s Health South Africa. Non-South African residents are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is run by Women’s Health South Africa and open to all women who are 18 years old or older, hold a valid qualification in a recognised fitness discipline and actively work as a fitness trainer in this discipline. The judges reserve the right to determine the validity of a fitness discipline and request proof of qualification.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be a representative of Women’s Health and the Next Fitness Star competition should you be chosen as one of the top ten, five finalists or the winner. This includes any mention of you in the context of this competition in any media, at any event or similar.
- By entering this competition, you agree to
becominga Women’s Health ambassador for a year should you be chosen as the Next Fitness Star and you agree to represent Women’s Health should you be chosen as one of the top ten or five finalists. Representationmay entail, but not be limited to, appearing exclusively in photoor video shoots, at events and during media appearances, as well as endorsing Women’s Health at events, in the media and on social media.
- By entering this competition, you agree to association with other competition sponsors where it arises in the context of this competition. You also agree to ambassadorships with the competition sponsors, which may or may not arise if you are selected as the winner.
- By entering this competition, all participants agree to abide by these rules, which will be interpreted by Women’s Health South Africa.
- Readers’ votes will count towards the selection of the top five finalists, however, these will not exclusively determine the top five. This will be at the discretion of the judging panel.
- The judges’ decision regarding the winner, the top ten and the top five finalists and any disputes will be final and binding.
- A maximum of 10 votes per voter and entrant will be allowed per day.
- Any evidence of automated voting (using bots, algorithms, etc) will render these votes ineligible.
- By entering this competition, you accept further communication from Women’s Health South Africa.
- Competition entries open on 4 March 2019 and close at midnight on 22 April 2019. Voting for the Top 5 opens on 25 April and closes at 9:30 a.m. on 20 May 2019.
- The winner will be announced on social media and be featured in the August issue of Women’s Health South Africa.
- The top ten will be announced on the Next Fitness Star website and on social media.
- The top five will be announced on the Next Fitness Star website, on social media and be notified by Women’s Health South Africa and must be available for a photo shoot in May at an undisclosed location. The winner must be available for an additional photo shoot in June at an undisclosed location.
- The prize is
non-negotiable,and must be forfeited and a new winner selected if the winner is not available to travel during these times or is unable to fulfil her ambassadorship responsibilities to Women’s Health and the competition sponsors.
- Women’s Health South Africa may request the winner and the top five finalists to agree in writing to endorse, promote or advertise issues of Women’s Health South Africa after the winner has been publicly announced.
- Women’s Health South Africa may request the winner and the top five finalists to agree in writing to endorse, promote or advertise brands and products with which Women’s Health South Africa has a business relationship or association.
- All images, whether photographs or video, remain the property of Women’s Health South Africa.
- Employees of Media24, sponsors, media partners and their immediate families and agencies may not enter.
- Previous Women’s Health Next Fitness Star entrants who made it to the top 10 finalist stage in the competition may not enter.