Do you have what it takes?
Women’s Health, powered by adidas and Powerade, is on the hunt for South Africa’s next fitness celebrity — and it could be you! We’re on a nationwide search for a woman who has the personality, creds and inspirational social feed to help other women fall in love with fitness.
Are you interested?
Upload a one-minute video that shows us your workout style and personality. Submit it, along with three photographs, and fill in the entry form. The judges will pick their favourites, who will then go to a public vote to help determine the top five finalists. From there, the judges will select the Women’s Health Next Fitness Star for 2019. T&Cs apply, obviously.
Are you ready?
Make sure you have the following:
- A valid qualification as a fitness trainer — we don’t mind whether you’re a yogi or a CrossFitter or somewhere in-between, but you must have a valid qualification.
- Proof that you are currently practising as an instructor in your preferred fitness discipline.
- A social media presence.
- Three photos — they must be 1MB-2MB in size and 300DPI. They should be clear and sharp. At least one should be a full-length image.
- Your promo video — we want to see how you work out and what you bring to your clients and Women’s Health readers. Get creative and show us your fitness style and your winning personality. Please talk to the camera at least once during the video. The clip should be no longer than one minute, with good sound and visual quality, but no need to hire fancy equipment — your smartphone will do just fine!
- A personality that reflects the brand values of Women’s Health. We’re looking for a woman who lives her brand and ours, who is positive and encouraging, loves being active, eats healthy and treats her body, mind and fellow humans with respect.
In partnership with
Now’s your chance to earn the title and all the perks that come with it!
Star in your very own fitness feature in Women’s Health
Become a signed Women’s Health brand ambassador for a year
Host a live Women’s Health workout party class
Get spoilt with lots of amazing goodies from our sponsors
Become a regular expert contributor to Women’s Health for a year
Got what it takes?
See all the Latest Entries